Lubuntu is a fast and lightweight operating system. The core of the system is based on Linux and Ubuntu. Lubuntu uses the minimal desktop LXDE, and a selection of light applications. We focus on speed and energy-efficiency. Because of this, Lubuntu has very low hardware requirements. Lubuntu was founded by Mario Behling and is currently mainly developed by Julien Lavergne.
Isle of Man
64-bitalso known as x64, x86_64, AMD64 and Intel 64. Is the 64-bit version of the x86 instruction set. It supports vastly larger amounts of virtual memory and physical memory than is possible on its 32-bit predecessors.32-bitOlder, but common architecture. Also known as i386 and x86.
LXDELXDE (abbreviation for Lightweight X11 Desktop Environment) is a free desktop environment with comparatively low resource requirements. This makes it especially suitable for resource-constrained personal computers such as netbooks or system on a chip computers.
DEBdeb is the format, as well as extension of the software package format for the Linux distribution Debian and its derivatives.
Half year 77
- Lubuntu 15.10 "Wily Werewolf" - LXDE (64-bit)lubuntu-15.10-desktop-amd64.iso
- 744 MB
- Lubuntu 15.04 "Vivid Vervet" - LXDE (64-bit)lubuntu-15.04-desktop-amd64.iso
- 690 MB
- Lubuntu 14.10 "Utopic Unicorn" - LXDE (64-bit)lubuntu-14.10-desktop-amd64.iso
- 702 MB
- Lubuntu 14.04.4 "Trusty Tahr" - LXDE (PPC)lubuntu-14.04.4-desktop-powerpc.iso
- 788.24 MB
- Lubuntu 14.04.4 "Trusty Tahr" - LXDE (64-bit)lubuntu-14.04.4-desktop-amd64.iso
- 737 MB
- Release Date