Alpine Linux is an independent, non-commercial, general purpose Linux distribution designed for power users who appreciate security, simplicity and resource efficiency.
64-bitalso known as x64, x86_64, AMD64 and Intel 64. Is the 64-bit version of the x86 instruction set. It supports vastly larger amounts of virtual memory and physical memory than is possible on its 32-bit predecessors.32-bitOlder, but common architecture. Also known as i386 and x86.ARMFor small development boards, such as Raspberry and Orange Pi's.
XfceXfce is a free and open-source desktop environment for Unix and Unix-like operating systems, such as Linux, Solaris, and BSD. Xfce aims to be fast and lightweight, while still being visually appealing and easy to use. It consists of separately packaged parts that together provide all functions of the desktop environment, but can be selected in subsets to suit user needs and preference.
APKAndroid Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile apps.
Half year 50
- Alpine Linux 3.7.0 Vanilla - Xfce (64-bit)alpine-vanilla-3.7.0-x86_64.iso
- 88 MB
- Alpine Linux 3.7.0 Vanilla - Xfce (32-bit)alpine-vanilla-3.7.0-x86.iso
- 85 MB
- Alpine Linux 3.7.0 Vanilla - Xfce (PowerPC)alpine-vanilla-3.7.0-ppc64le.iso
- 47.18 MB
- Alpine Linux 3.7.0 Extended - Xfce (64-bit)alpine-extended-3.7.0-x86_64.iso
- 342 MB
- Alpine Linux 3.7.0 Extended - Xfce (32-bit)alpine-extended-3.7.0-x86.iso
- 288 MB
- Alpine 3.7.0 Standard - Xfce (64-bit)alpine-standard-3.7.0-x86_64.iso
- 109 MB
- Alpine 3.7.0 Standard - Xfce (32-bit)alpine-standard-3.7.0-x86.iso
- 83 MB
- Alpine 3.4.4 - (32-bit)alpine-3.4.4-x86.iso
- 75 MB
- Alpine 3.4.4 - (64-bit)alpine-3.4.4-x86_64.iso
- 81 MB
- Release Date